We want your ideas to promote immunization!

What would you do to raise awareness about the importance of immunization?

A few years ago, or maybe recently, you probably got vaccinated. The one thing you might recall is the pinch you felt in the moment when you received the shot, but are you aware of how important those shots, as well as all vaccines, are?  

“Vaccines are among the greatest advances in global health and development. For over two centuries, they've safely reduced the scourge of diseases like polio, measles and smallpox, helping children grow up happy and healthy,” as UNICEF says. However, we are currently facing "the largest sustained backslide in childhood vaccination rates for the first time in three decades.”  

We know it’s possible to eradicate diseases through immunization, especially HPV, and for that we need your ideas!  

➡️ We want to know: 

📱 We invite you to log in and submit your ideas, in no more than 100 words, here.

🔗Before you start, take a few minutes to learn more about immunization: https://www.unicef.org/immunization 

🗓️ Participate before April 30! 

📢Your ideas will be amplified on U-Report social media channels and website, and will be shared with UNICEF teams working to accelerate immunization efforts.  

Topic