Get Inspired. Share. Act. React.

Sparks are tiny flashes of positivity. Motivate others by sharing what you have done, seen, heard or read. Or simply express a beautiful thought.
No matter how tiny an act of kindness maybe 👮
As long as your intentions are pure 💓
You already done your part 💫
Sometimes I wonder, why I was born? Looking around, I understand that I was born to improve the world - which existed before me and will exist after.
Our past does not define how our future will result in. Our choices now are what matter the most.
Hitting rock bottom is a part of our healing journey. It is a basis in everything else we do. It is okay to hit rock bottom. < 3
Everyone is on a unique journey. Regardless of pace, remember we'll all reach our destination. Keep pushing forward and persevere.
I sometimes forget that this is everyone’s first time on earth too.This is my first time seeing a butterfly this color. That little girl’s first time seeing any butterfly, ever.Not eveeyone a few billion haven't before you.
Many attimes we feel lost in our thoughts. We are often scared to talk about it. But this is the time we learn to raise our voices and speak up. Voice up!!
Happiness is our own creation. It is created in its purest form when we are able to achieve a sense of oneness with the world.
Confidence is the best outfit. So, wear your confidence and walk with pride. You are strong and independent enough to handle any situation awaiting you.