Now that you're ready to submit a blog or a spark, we have a few tips for you.
- Make sure you read our Quality & Engagement Guidelines carefully before you start. This way you'll know exactly what kind of content we're looking for.
- When you're working on your draft we highly recommend doing that in a Word document or somewhere else that doesn't rely on an internet connection. And don't forget to save as soon as you start! ✍️
- There are many types of blogs that you can submit to Voices of Youth: personal stories, fiction, interviews, poems or write-ups on topics that you've researched. You can use photos, graphics, gifs and videos to make them more interesting and exciting for your readers.
- For those of you used to the old Voices of Youth platform, the new one may take a little getting used to. Although the submission form is different, it also allows you to do so much more!
- When you're happy with your text and you want to submit it, make sure you have all your images, links, captions, etc. ready too (Read more about sourcing images here).
- Once you've submitted your blog, it will be reviewed by a Voices of Youth Community Manager before it is published. In case it needs a bit more work you'll receive feedback and recommendations on how to improve it.
- If you need some more guidance, check out the Blogging 101 and Blogging 201.