How to submit a blog on Voices of Youth

Now that you're ready to submit a blog or a spark, we have a few tips for you.

1. Make sure you read our Quality & Engagement Guidelines carefully before you start. This way you'll know exactly what kind of content we're looking for.
  2. When you're working on your draft we highly recommend doing that in a Word document or somewhere else that doesn't rely on an internet connection. And don't forget to save as soon as you start! ✍️
  3. There are many types of blogs that you can submit to Voices of Youth: personal stories, fiction, interviews, poems or write-ups on topics that you've researched. You can use photos, graphics, gifs and videos to make them more interesting and exciting for your readers. 
  4. For those of you used to the old Voices of Youth platform, the new one may take a little getting used to. Although the submission form is different, it also allows you to do so much more!
  5. When you're happy with your text and you want to submit it, make sure you have all your images, links, captions, etc. ready too (Read more about sourcing images here).
  6. Once you've submitted your blog, it will be reviewed by a Voices of Youth Community Manager before it is published. In case it needs a bit more work you'll receive feedback and recommendations on how to improve it.
  7. If you need some more guidance, check out the Blogging 101 and Blogging 201.
Tags