Map, Advocate and Bring Change!

About Us
For youth living in vulnerable communities, Voices of Youth Maps provides a tailored technology platform to help enhance critical thinking skills, create targeted maps, and facilitate communication about their living conditions. Through a guided process and training, youth are empowered to use social and other digital media to confront important issues in their communities and advocate for change.

Read more
Digital Climate Mapping: My story.
In The Spotlight

Digital Climate Mapping: My story.

Participating in the Climate Mapping Exercise was both an amazing and educative experience for me....

Country Maps

Voices of Youth Maps is currently in two countries, Brazil and Haiti, where young people are identifying and collecting data on risks they face in their communities. Check them out here!

From Our Mappers

“I was able to see new places in the community and I felt closer to it after I saw them. We have a beautiful view of almost the entirety of Rio de Janeiro. I would like people from outside to visit and see it, which will generate income for the community.” Jorrana, 15, Brazil

We need you to help us map your environment
Latest Updates

UPDATE 11 September: We're looking for more mappers to bring child & youth voices to the Clima...

Get Involved
Learn about ways to become a part of Voices of Youth Maps. Identify an issue in your community, take an action and share your story.

Read more