Map, Advocate and Bring Change!

About Us
For youth living in vulnerable communities, Voices of Youth Maps provides a tailored technology platform to help enhance critical thinking skills, create targeted maps, and facilitate communication about their living conditions. Through a guided process and training, youth are empowered to use social and other digital media to confront important issues in their communities and advocate for change.

Read more
Why Quality Education? (#4 Sustainable Development Goals)
In The Spotlight

Quality Education is such an important goal, and I believe it is often forgotten by the media and wo...

Voices of Youth Maps

Voices of Youth Maps is currently in seven countries and territories, Brazil, Haiti, Argentina, Kosovo, France, Bhutan, and Madagascar where young people are identifying and collecting data on risks they face in their communities. Check them out here!

From Our Mappers

“I was able to see new places in the community and I felt closer to it after I saw them. We have a beautiful view of almost the entirety of Rio de Janeiro. I would like people from outside to visit and see it, which will generate income for the community.” Jorrana, 15, Brazil

What do you(th) think about climate change?
Latest Updates

Tomorrow, an important event is taking place in New York City – one with repercussions far beyond...

Get Involved
Learn about ways to become a part of Voices of Youth Maps. Identify an issue in your community, take an action and share your story.

Read more