Map, Advocate and Bring Change!

About Us
For youth living in vulnerable communities, Voices of Youth Maps provides a tailored technology platform to help enhance critical thinking skills, create targeted maps, and facilitate communication about their living conditions. Through a guided process and training, youth are empowered to use social and other digital media to confront important issues in their communities and advocate for change.

Read more
Young people are the key to fighting climate change
In The Spotlight

While children are disproportionately affected by climate change and they are the ones who will ha...

Voices of Youth Maps

Voices of Youth Maps is currently in seven countries and territories, Brazil, Haiti, Argentina, Kosovo, France, Bhutan, and Madagascar where young people are identifying and collecting data on risks they face in their communities. Check them out here!

From Our Mappers

“I was able to see new places in the community and I felt closer to it after I saw them. We have a beautiful view of almost the entirety of Rio de Janeiro. I would like people from outside to visit and see it, which will generate income for the community.” Jorrana, 15, Brazil

Take action for your environment!
Latest Updates

Take action for your environment!

We're looking for mappers to bring youth voices around environmental issues to the COP 21 in Paris...

Get Involved
Learn about ways to become a part of Voices of Youth Maps. Identify an issue in your community, take an action and share your story.

Read more