SAVE & PLANT TREES! - Empowering Climate Activism and Environmental Awareness on a Global Scale

Priyanka, planting trees as a part of my initiative SAVE & PLANT TREES

Hey Everyone, I'm Priyanka Chakraborty, and I'm a high school student, author of 8 books, podcast host, and a passionate climate activist. Today, I want to talk about something that affects us all - climate change and environmental issues.

We all know that these issues are causing massive damage to our planet, and it's time for us to take action. That's why I started an initiative called "SAVE & PLANT TREES!" in 2020. This initiative is all about raising awareness about the importance of planting trees and taking action to save our environment.

Now, you might be wondering, why trees? Well, planting trees is one of the most effective ways to combat climate change and other environmental issues. Trees absorb carbon dioxide, which is a major contributor to global warming. They also help to fight pollution, provide oxygen, and so much more.

But here's the thing - we can't do this alone. Climate change and environmental issues are the result of our collective greed and neglect. It's time for us to come together and take action. So, I'm calling on all of you to join me in this mission. Let's save and plant more trees, and make a real difference for our planet.

Together, we can create a brighter, more sustainable future for ourselves and generations to come.

Thank you to you all!